Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday, December 30, 2011

Today is much better. No freaking out or binge eating. I've had breakfast and lunch, I've walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes and I've had 6 glasses of water so far this morning. I feel much more in control, of course that could change at any second.
I got a lot of things done yesterday, ideas for our two big YW activities in Jan came and I think we have a pretty good plan. I also changed our activity for Wed. to planning for New Beginnings instead of watching a movie. That will help tons with the planning and my stress level. I just need to run it past Trish and then we'll be on our way. So, for right now, YW is under control.
I decided I would start a guest list and announcement mailing list for Sam. Even if things fall apart like I'm semi-hoping they will, it's a good thing to have and so there's not reason not to start working on it. Then when I'm feeling out of control and obessive about doing something about the wedding I have something to do. So that is the way I can feel in control of that part of my stress.
I set a goal to have Christen's cross-stitch done by the end of Jan. That will help me feel like I'm getting things done to help her as well. The next things that need to be done are to finish sewing the dresses (which I can't really help with alot) and the invitations. Can't work on the invitations until they come back from the printer, so there's not much besides the cross-stitch to work on there. I also have decided that I'm just not going to be going to mutual in March. I will let my advisors know that I won't be around much and they are in charge of March. Between Christen and Spencer March is a very, very, very full month.
But, I think things are under control and I'm not feeling nearly as stressed as I was. I just need to get back to using my lists and keeping my wasted time to a minimum over the next 3 months.
Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment