Thursday, December 22, 2011
December 22, 2011
I have decided that writing in my journal is difficult now for some unknown reason. I always wrote in my journal regularly when I was in high school and I think even when the kids were little. Maybe I am just remembering wrong, but as I've thought about it, I think this experiment is worth trying. I've made this a private blog, no one can see it and I'm not going to tell anyone that it's here. It's just for me right now, maybe I'll change my mind later, but for now that's the way it is. I also have started losing weight and don't want to bore everyone with details, so I thought maybe I could keep track of all of that here. I also seem (thanks to my "OCD" )to want to spend more time on the computer than I do writing on paper...so maybe the time I spend on here will be more productive than a waste of time. It's possible that I could start using this as an excuse and an avoidance techique, but we'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment