201 this morning!!! I am so excited about getting to this point! I can't wait until I am consistently under 200. I would love to be around 185-190 for Christen's wedding which would be 12-17 pounds by March. That is only 9 weeks away. I'd have to get back to losing 2 pounds a week to make it, but I'm going to try really hard. I readjusted my goals on MFP and it cut 100 calories off my daily intake so hopefully I'll be able to do that and it will jump start my losing again. I slowed down during the holidays so now I need to get back into it. I have been walking pretty regularly for the last week or so. I'm hoping that will help kick things back to where they were when I first started. 100's here I come!
The knot in the pit of my stomach is almost gone. I talked to Trisha on Sunday and she said she always feels the same way, walking on eggshells, wondering when she's going to get yelled at again. I really didn't even want to go to church yesterday because of it. I have never felt this way in a calling before. Not that I remember anyway. I goofed up when I was first RS pres, but was never treated like everything I said and did was questioned and second guessed and that I couldn't handle things. I guess I just need to learn something that I haven't figured out yet. Time to spend a little more time on my knees and hopefully we can all move in a positive direction. It's pretty sad though when the whole presidency and the camp director all feel the same way. I've got to get over being bugged though.
It sounds like I might get a little bit of peace from the McGee's now. The wedding is all but planned and I didn't have to go anywhere with them. They found her dress, have a photographer, chose the colors, picked the food for the reception, and chose the flowers. I might just get the rest of Jan, Feb, and March to myself in peace. I'll have to work on an invite list, but I can handle that. I'm just glad this hasn't turned into a major power play between the two of us, because I'm not going to play her games. I'm wondering how this next 8 months is going to go though because Sam and Natalya have already been in a fight over him not coming up this past weekend. There is no way he'll be able to come up every weekend if they are going to make it to August and still go to the temple, so he decided to stay home last weekend. She was mad at him for it. I'm not sure what all happened but I think he'll get a good taste of how manipulative and controlling she really is and whether or not he'll be able to live with it the rest of his life. I'm not sure to what extent she is like that, but I know she has those tendencies. She pouts and throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way, so we'll see how bad it really is.
I am making really good progress on Christen's cross-stitch. I have run myself out of two colors, but I'll wait until there's nothing else to do before I go get them. I'd say I'm about a third of the way done with most of that being done in the last week. It's coming along which is good because time is running out and there's still alot to do!
Well, out of time again. Work today should be fun. Hopefully this week won't feel as long as last week did!
No comments:
Post a Comment